Sponsored by Carnival Cruise Line.
All opinions are my own.
I’m pinching myself because I was here— on Carnival Vista sailing the Western Caribbean seas!
Having sailed Carnival three times so far, Vista is the best cruise ship to go on!
In this post, I’m running down seven reasons why Carnival cruise ship Vista is the best gift to give— and get!
All I want for Christmas is another Carnival Caribbean cruise + 7 reasons to sail Carnival Vista
2. No cabin fever here— Vista is one of the largest of the Carnival fleet!
Fun fact: the Carnival logo is a red and blue funnel in the shape of a whale tale, also at the top of every Carnival ship. The iconic funnel is SO MUCH BIGGER in person— whale size in real life vs. in pictures!
3. I’ve cruised four times in my life, and mostly with Carnival. I keep returning partly because of the food!
For us old school cruise fanatics, there’s no longer a midnight buffet. But Carnival makes up for that with round the clock dining on the top deck, scheduled dining room full-course meals, and 24-hour pizza, ice cream and room service!
There’s also an array of specialty restaurants on Vista. Aside from our curated meals at the Horizons Dining Room, we had the pleasure of experiencing many of the nine additional restaurants onboard Vista.
Fahrenheit 555 Steakhouse is my favorite, and not all because of the food. The ambiance and service were first class. For example, our oyster appetizer was plated under a glass dome with flowers, and liquid nitrogen affects! I also recommend ordering the wagyu steak and their signature “Art Of Dessert.”
JiJi Asian Kitchen was comfort Asian cuisine served family-style. Our table was a group of ten, so the entrees kept coming and coming!
We also experienced Cucina Del Capitano, a fabulous Italian restaurant with fantastic pasta and my favorite— warm Italian bread!
Oh, and on the Lido Deck by the pool, Guy’s Burger Joint (by Guy Fieri) offers *the best* loaded burgers!
Did I mention the bars? Alchemy Bar is my favorite for casually hanging out in style— a classy destination for the best in mixology! The Havana Bar I choose for upscale good times with a live music experience!
4. Yeah, so I like food. And in the spirit of good food, Carnival cruises are all-inclusive. Alcohol is extra, and they have inclusive packages for that, too!
5. I also like a room with a balcony, which I suggest when cruising. Sunrises are my favorite, and I’ve always been partial to a desert sunrise. However, a sunrise over Caribbean waters is a serious competitor! My balcony view was the best for taking these in.
6. On the boat, I couldn’t keep up with the round the clock activities! There’s even an IMAX movie theater that plays the most current blockbusters!
On our 7-day cruise, we had two formal nights and a white party that rocked! There’s also shows, a piano bar and Carnival’s franchise of the hit show, Lip Sync Battle— an insanely entertaining experience!
7. Onboard, Vista is no shortage of activities and events to please the most discerning of guests, i.e., me! (and food— did I mention that I came for the food?).
Still, the off-board excursions were my absolute favorite. We experienced so many overseas destinations in only a week’s trip!
I chose a group excursion in Honduras at a beautiful wildlife preserve and an afternoon on the beach.
In Belize, we took a riverboat to hike and explore the Mayan Ruins and temples.
And in Cozumel, we spent the day shopping and hanging out about town.
SheIn striped shorts set | Target black tank top | Spanx boycuts | Gucci belt | Kate Spade chihuahua sandals | Adrianna Papell silver jumpsuit | Similar Nordstrom earrings | Similar Macy’s bangles | Similar Etsy ring | Givenchy lipstick |
In short, I’m ready to do it all again!
All I want for Christmas is another Carnival Vista cruise! 2020 destinations include Costa Maya, Grand Cayman, Ocho Rios, Montego Bay, and the tour I experienced in Honduras, Belize and Cozumel.
Santa, I hope you’re listening!
If you’re a blogger, influencer or a PR pro, sign-up HERE, and I’ll send you a form to express your interest for the next Carnival cruise bloggers’ mastermind retreat!
[maxbutton id=”9″ ]