1. Scroll to the bottom of this post and take the TULA Skin Quiz.
2. Return back here to learn more about TULA’s superfood skincare products after you have your very own TULA Skincare Rx prescription!
This post is in partnership with TULA Skincare. All opinions are my own.
4 Simple Skincare Tips
1. Always wash your hands before beginning your skin care routine
2. Don’t forget your neck and décolleté when applying product
3. Apply product in a sweeping up motion. You don’t want to make a routine of dragging your skin in a downward direction!
4. Take the quiz! Get your very own TULA Skincare Rx results so that you only choose the products that are right for you!
TULA believes in feeding your skin!
The company was founded by a woman, Dr. Raj (you can read more about Dr. Raj HERE). Dr. Raj believes in beauty and balance, and probiotics skincare.
You’ve probably heard of probiotics in foods like yogurt and pickles, and how it’s a bacteria best known to help balance and calm your stomach. This same bacteria is also clinically proven to help promote the look of skin’s natural balance. Probiotics aid in locking in moisture to leave your complexion more hydrated.
It’s about time that I chose a regimented, more grown-up skincare routine.
For a while, my routine has been micellar water to cleanse, and then coconut oil to hydrate.
While neither of these two products are bad for my skin, I realize that I’m in need of a routine that’s tailored to my skin’s unique and individual needs.
I like TULA’s focus on nutrition and balance. I’d heard wonderful things about TULA and was so happy when they reached out to me, at the same time that I was thinking of giving their products a whirl!
My Routine & Results
The day that I began using TULA, my skin was in it’s usual oily condition with a few minor breakouts on my forehead.
After 30 days of applying TULA products my skin feels and looks radiant and fresh with a dewy glow.
I faithfully used TULA in the morning and then again before bed in this order:
3. Illuminating Face Serum (I only applied in the day, concentrating on dark spots)
5. Exfoliating Treatment Mask (I used 2 times a week, day or night)
All of the above are also available in travel size!
TULA Starter Kits
You can choose a kit HERE and have TULA on auto delivery with your choice of frequency to never run out of product!
My skin type has always been oily, and I’m constantly using those little blue face wipes throughout the day. I can go through 3-5 wipes in one day!
After 30 days of using TULA, my oily skin is more balanced and under control. I use only 1 wipe a day, and I still maintain a dewy (not oily), youthful glow! My breakouts have also been lees frequent. Probably a result of the oil control.
TULA is offering Free shipping on orders over $40 and 15% off your fist order
Use my code: SHAUNDA
My Style with Whimsy Tip: Since we have to pull our hair back off our face to cleanse, why not make it cute and add a bow! I’m all about any way to whimsy up the routine!
Take the TULA Skin Quiz HERE to find out what products are right for you!
PS— Like the Pin images I used above?
It’s an easy drag and drop Canva template, with 102 more beautiful designs in the same place where it came from! The best part about it?
No Photoshop skills needed!
Get more blog traffic with 103 Pinterest templates that work! Designed by my good friend, Amy, for Pinterest Power Pinners, Online Creators and DIY Bloggers. Quickly make a video Pin or photo Pin in seconds! Just drag and drop in Canva! Start HERE!
You may also like