This post may contain affiliate links. View our privacy statement HERE.
Helpful at home hysterectomy recovery tips & my personal hys-story
You’ve landed in the right place for hysterectomy help! I’m Shaunda Necole, a lifestyle blogger, bohemian soul and your hysterectomy sister.
I share my pre and post-hysterectomy stories (hys-stories), including everything the doctors leave out and somehow forget to tell you!
My mission is to help you manage your expectations and prepare for a well-rested, safe recovery with guided help from my personal experience.
Get the answers to your most pressing hysterectomy questions & concerns
- Are there happy hysterectomy stories?
- Is a hysterectomy considered a major surgery?
- Can you go home the day of a hysterectomy?
- How long is hysterectomy recovery time?
- How long do you have to be on bed rest after a hysterectomy?
- What to eat after a hysterectomy?
- Do and don’ts after hysterectomy?
- How long does pain last after a hysterectomy?
- What is partial hysterectomy?
- What to expect after laparoscopic hysterectomy?
- What should you wear at home after a hysterectomy?
- How long will your stomach be swollen after hysterectomy?
- How do you get rid of trapped gas after surgery?
- Can you put a heating pad on your stomach after a hysterectomy?
- Can you do laundry after a hysterectomy?
- What is life like after a hysterectomy?
- Recovery from hysterectomy week by week
- Pictures of the stomach after hysterectomy
- Hysterectomy because of uterine fibroids
- 12 items you need after hysterectomy for recovery
- Exercise after hysterectomy
- How to celebrate and say, “Goodbye uterus!” with a hysterectomy party!