The Best of My 2016…
- We rescued our new kitty, Courtly, in Jan 2016
- We had more fun nights in Vegas while house hunting
- Of course, the Vegas time was planned around Mariah Carey’s residency at Caesars!
- Returned back to the West Coast in the spring for NBA Playoffs (Clippers lost ;-(
- Stopped @Dash while in LA
- Headed to Barn Sale in the summer & fell in love with NY (upstate ?
- Skipped the MASSIVE line at Barn Sale thanks to MacKenzie-Childs
- While I was away, Prince George humbled his royal highness and made new friends ?
- I made new friends at Barn Sale, too! Meeting MKC’s Creative Director, Rebecca, was the ultimate!
- Can’t forget meeting Caroline Manzo from the Real Housewives of NJ. Got to share with her how she inspired my MKC obsession!
- Inspired by our spring time on the West Coast, the Santa Monica collection of hair bows was created
- Came home to finish the summer with sundaes (on Sundays 😉 by the pool
- Found a new wonderland at The Perfect Setting store (Yes, they sell MacKenzie-Childs ?
- Thanks to YOU, & Glory to GOD, “Oh My Whimsy!” was born and I began to blog!
- Finished the year with lots of Holly Dazzle!
2017, I welcome You, knowing that you have some BIG shoes to fill!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!