Thanks so much to NIVEA for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own.
What’s in my shower right now?
I spoke at a women’s conference recently about how I am seriously investing in myself.
Another way that I’m doing this ahead of the cold, dry months is by switching to NIVEA Creme Moisture Body Wash.
My skin, especially my back becomes excessively dry during this time of year, so NIVEA is just what I need.
I couldn’t have been happier to partner with a trusted name in skin care and moisture. NIVEA’s classic blue bottle and same iconic scent, now in a super hydrating body wash.
It’s January and my skin is so soft and smooth like it’s July! During the holidays, I said that NIVEA was the gift that I was giving myself. The best gift because it keeps on giving me moisturized, soft, smooth skin without that sticky feeling after I shower.
Five Tips for Healthy Winter Skin
- Stay hydrated by drinking lots of water for overall health and skin care
- Upgrade your body moisturizer during the cold dry months. I definitely recommend NIVEA Creme Moisture Body Wash
- Exfoliate with a loofa or sponge to slough off dry, dead skin for better moisture saturation
- Shower in warm water instead of hot water to retain skin’s moisture
- Cover up in the cold! Hats, scarves and gloves can be cute as well as functional in protecting skin and preserving moisture
NIVEA is one of the first products that I packed for my recent travels, and I want you to know that you can easily get your hands on a bottle, too!
The beautiful blue bottle will be waiting for you at the body wash aisle!