Watch this gift wrap video tutorial
How to gift wrap like a pro
I think it’s safe to say that especially during the holidays, we’ve all admired a gorgeous wrapped present with a beautiful, fancy bow on top.
You, too, can wrap such gorgeous wonders all on your own!
We visited Oyster Point City Center in Newport News, VA this past weekend and we were lucky enough to receive a one-on-one fancy gift wrapping tutorial from a pro at The Perfect Setting store.
The Perfect Setting specialize in luxury brand items, like MacKenzie-Childs and Jay Strongwater, and they also have an adjacent children’s boutique with the most adorable clothing and accessories.
It’s always a treat for me to take the drive and visit there, and this visit was absolutely more amazing than ever before, thanks to Vicky and our luxury gift wrapping session with her.
Gift wrap pro tips
– When gifting, Vicky uses 2 double sheets of tissue paper AND wraps her presents in additional tissue paper AND adds extra tissue paper stuffing!
– Notice that Vicky employs several folding techniques to create an amazing finished presentation!
– Vicky shares that foil wrapping paper is not only the prettiest, but also it’s the easiest to work with because of its sturdiness. We found several shiny options HERE.
– The fancy gift wrapping cutter that Vicky suggests that everyone should have at home to make gift wrapping a cinch is called a “gift wrap dispenser”, and we found many options available for purchase HERE.
– The secret to making Vicky’s beautiful bow toppers is to, “twist and loop”! You can find more ribbon HERE.
Learn the invisible tape trick— watch the video tutorial HERE
You may also like: