My favorite quote from Tony Robbins right now. He spoke this during his first motivational session as part of his new Knowledge Business Blueprint masterclass (KBB). This course is designed for coaches both already in business and aspiring. It delivers Tony’s 42-year expertise, along with investor Dean Graziosi’s and tech guru Russell Brunson’s conceptual and systemic approach to facilitating a mastermind event from start to finish.
“If you don’t have fear, you’re not growing!” -Tony Robbins
Through the power of technology and live streaming Tony, from Fiji delivered an authoritative and motivational message to an exclusive community of KBB students and alumni. Over 13-thousand viewers to be more specific- #Goals. It was an energized conversation focused on getting started and outsmarting fear.
As a business coach and soon-to-be mastermind host myself, I’m always curating powerful motivational content to share.
Tony speaks in his own language of clarity and deep thought, simple and fluid. Just as easy as someone drinks water. I managed to collect an additional 14 Tony Robbins quotes that will keep you inspired. My pen was working overtime to catch every zinger that he dropped! Thank God for video rewind 😉
14 Tony Robbins quotes to stay motivated and discipline your fear
- “Courage means you’re scared but you do it anyway.”
- “If you’re always looking for what’s missing, you’ll never be whole.”
- “Success is 80% psychology and 20% mechanics.”
- “Don’t focus on how you sound. Focus on how you serve.”
- “Know you have something valuable to deliver.”
- “There’s no fear when you’re not focused on yourself. You’re focused on serving.”
- “I’m conditioned to do it whether I want to or not.”
- “Failures are lessons.”
- “Be more afraid of giving up than failing.”
- “Discipline…Train yourself not to negotiate with yourself. No negotiation with your fear.”
- “You don’t have to feel good to do it.”
- “Connect to your sense of mission as to why you’re doing this.”
- “Don’t negotiate with yourself. Just take action.”
- “Discipline your disappointment. Discipline your fear.”
It’s up to you what you do with all of this mindful inspiration. I suggest that whatever it is that you’ve been dreaming of, take action on it today. Go get ’em, tiger!
My Style With Whimsy Tip:
In between seasons? Choose dresses that can be styled with either boots or sandals, blazer or not. Save time and money with this tip in all four seasons!
My outfits in this post are care of SheIn.com. Save 15% with code: Shaunda15
SheIn Pink blazer | SheIn pink floral dress | SheIn yellow dress | Vince Camuto knee-high boots | Free People similar green sandals | Jeffrey Campbell similar clear sandals | Julie Vos cuff bracelet | Nordstrom similar wrap belt | Nordstrom similar black leather clutch purse | Amazon similar green earrings | Etsy similar ring |
[maxbutton id=”4″ ]
You may also like: