Cupcake Vineyards sponsored this post.
Rosé cocktail recipe and all opinions are my own.
I’m planning ahead of the holiday hustle and bustle with easy, at-home entertaining ideas for the holiday season.
I collaborated with Cupcake Vineyards to share with you a holiday cocktail recipe idea. It’s made with candied ginger, pears and garnished with lavender or rosemary.
Cupcake Vineyards Sparkling Rosé | Wine glasses | Similar plates | Similar side table | Christmas tree | Similar star tree topper | Ornaments | Dress | Strapless bra | Belt | Earrings | Similar ring | Bracelet | Shoes | Nail polish color
Lavender is my favorite, and also easily picked right out of my rock garden, making it a natural choice to use as a garnishment! While rosemary is always a soothing scent for the holiday season.
This delicious cocktail recipe will save you a ton of time when entertaining, and also garner you the coveted title of “holiday hostess with the mostest”!
Everything you’ll need to make 4-5 servings of Ginger & A Pear Tree:
1 bottle of Cupcake Vineyards Sparkling Rosé
3 ripe pears
2 tablespoons of candied ginger
1 cup of sugar
1 cup of water
5 sprigs of rosemary or lavender
blender, strainer, boiling pot, and a plastic or glass jar
And now the fun part— Slice, blend, press, purée and pour!
– Slice, peel and core 3 ripe pears
– Purée pears and 3 oz. of Cupcake Vineyards Sparkling Rosé in a blender until smooth
– Press the blended fruit through a strainer & into a jar, discarding the remaining solids
– Pour approx 5 oz. of Cupcake Vineyards Sparkling Rosé into a wine glass
– Add 1 oz. of the pear purée
-Add 1 oz. of ginger simple-syrup – Make this by bringing 1 cup of water, 1 cup of sugar and 2 tablespoons of candied ginger to a boil. Remove the mixture from the heat and add an additional 2 tablespoons of candied ginger. Let stand 10 minutes. Strain the liquid syrup into a jar, refrigerate and set aside the ginger pieces to enjoy as candy later!
– Gently stir the cocktail mixture with a sprig of lavender or rosemary to garnish
– Finish by adding a pear, sliced in half, into the wine glass
– Enjoy a sweet and refreshing Cupcake moment!