This post is in partnership with The Home Depot. All opinions are my own.
Grilling season is far from over!
The Mister and I’ve been all about new ways to stay inspired by entertaining ourselves at home.
We started the year with a few new cooking appliances that inspired more creative yet easy recipes. The more new recipes we tried, the more creative we got. From oxtail stew to she-crab dip- and my favorite- Mexican casserole.
The more we created (and ate), the more cooking inspiration we gained. Then our new obsession really caught fire, and we transferred our energy outdoors.
We expanded on our DIY foodie obsession with the addition of an outdoor kitchen and entertaining area in our backyard!
By autumn, The Mister had designed and built the perfect backyard haven for hosting, hanging out and hot searing our favorite recipes!
Weber Grill Sear Station
It’s October, and we’re just getting started- kicking off grilling season just like autumn football ushers you right into the holidays.
Our favorite addition to the backyard, by far, is our Weber Summit Grill from The Home Depot.
I keep telling everyone that this grill is the real deal!
Don’t have an outdoor kitchen? No worries- all you need is the Weber Summit Grill.
This grill is the life of the party and the ultimate backyard chef’s station easy enough for anyone to use- including me!
Weber’s impressive features like a smart fuel-level check and lighted control knobs allow a novice like me to grill with confidence.
I don’t even need The Mister on call (he’s a retired firefighter, btw). I can achieve the perfect professional sear, with safety at the forefront of it all!
After all The Mister’s hard work, he can now sit back and “watch me whip and watch me Nae Nae” in our outdoor kitchen!
But he couldn’t resist sitting still. The wonders of our Weber Grill had him at ‘Sear Station!’
Grilling with control!
It’s nearly impossible to overcook on the Weber Summit Grill with infrared uniform cooking, built-in thermometer and an easy included recipe card grilling-guide.
There are grill times and instructions for how to pre-heat the grill for direct heat (good for small, tender meat that cooks quickly- hamburgers, steaks, and veggies & shellfish).
Or indirect heat instructions to grill larger, tougher foods (roasts, whole chickens, ribs & bone-in cuts).
There’s also the handy Weber Grills app for grilling techniques, timers and tools.
Still, The Mister kept jumping in to give me a hand!
Check out these 5 innovative entertaining ideas for the holidays at home
Host your household safely, while experiencing a new holiday setting— by way of your own back yard!
1. Cook your turkey or bird directly on the grill’s large cooking area of four burners with powerful heat.
2. This Weber Grill is designed to work like a convection oven with a large lid closure to keep the heat from escaping while cooking. I see a “Best Bird” award in your Thanksgiving future!
3. Even more- there’s the Weber Summit’s rotisserie for whole chickens with a convenient slide-out grease tray and disposable drip pan. Y’all, having your own rotisserie at home— priceless! It’s foodie eye-candy watching it rotate!
4. Enjoy autumn and holiday nights out back and make hot cocoa or yummy warm apple cider using the grill’s convenient side burner with adjustable temperature settings.
5. If you’re an ole grill pro, you’ll appreciate the autumn ambiance of the built-in smoke-box. Experiment with different wood chips to find the perfect smoke flavor to suit your taste!
Weber Grills app
The Weber Grills app will even guide you through your grill setup and gas tank installation. No worries about this, though. Because if you purchase a grill $399 and over in-store, The Home Depot offers free delivery AND assembly!
The Home Depot also extends free delivery on all grills purchased online.